Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Greetings from the authors of Chapter-a-Week!

Dear loyal Chapter-a-Week readers,
I am so thankful for you! Oh, how joyous the news the angels brought all those years ago—a child, born to die, out of love for us. My wish for you this Christmas is that you will know the deep, deep love of Christ anew this coming year. May He fill your longings as He conforms you into the person you were meant to be. If you, like me, are missing loved ones this Christmas I pray His arms will surround you with comfort.  

Warmly,
Traci DePree

Wishing you peace in the chaos, joy in the struggle, and time to reflect on the perfect gift sent from above on that silent, long-ago night. Merry Christmas from the Hunter family!  Denise Hunter

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas! Whether it's been a year of trials, a year of joys, or something in between, I pray that this Christmas season will be a time to stop and reflect on the blessings and lessons of the year behind us, and on the hope of new beginnings that Christ offers all of us in this new year ahead. Merry Christmas!
~ Deborah Raney
Wishing all of you a warm and wonderful Christmas 2011. I am so thankful for each and every one of you who buy and read my books, who tell others about them, who visit with me on Facebook, and who send me emails of encouragement. May your New Year be filled to overflowing with good books to read and with the people you love and who love you in return.

In the grip of His grace,
Robin Lee Hatcher

I hope this year has been kind to you and has brought you closer to the Lord for many reasons. May this Christmas season be one of your best. And go ahead--eat that cookie. Life is short.

Trish Perry

Thanks to my readers who have given me such joy with your letters, cards, emails and plane old reading my three novels released this year. I was excited to have a Christmas book to share with you. It's a blessed season and one that I hope blesses you as well. I wish you and your family a joyful Christmas and a new year filled with all good things. Happy Holy-Days.

Gail Gaymer Martin


May the celebration of Jesus birth surprise you this year with fresh insights and new joy
over the infinitely blessed meaning of "God with us."

Stephanie Grace Whitson

To all of the Chapter-a-Week readers, may you have a sweet, sweet Christmas with much time to reflect on the birth of our Savior. Imagine! The one who spoke the world into being lowered himself to becoming a human baby, for the sole purpose of taking the punishment for our sins. It's mind-boggling. Don't miss that shocking reality in all the busy-ness of the season. Merry Christmas!
~Terri Blackstock, Author of Intervention, Vicious Cycle, and Shadow in Serenity

To our beloved readers, who have sent us wonderful encouragement this year. May you be blessed and filled with peace this season when Christ is celebrated.
Hannah Alexander


In preparing for the Christ Child, may you be blessed and humbled by the most precious gift ever given.
Joy! ~Kristen Heitzmann
I'm praying for a blessed Christmas for all of my readers. When the road is
difficult, I pray that stories of struggle and faith will bring
encouragement and inspiration.   –Sharon Hinck

Before we approach the wrapped presents under the Christmas tree this year, I'll be counting the gifts I've already received: a new profession, complete with caring colleagues and enthusiastic readers; a wonderful family whose love is constant; good health (despite a few aches and pains); and the greatest gift of all, the One whose birth we celebrate this season.
Merry Christmas, all.

Richard Mabry
I wish all you Chapter-a-Week readers a very Merry Christmas, and may there be many books under your tree.

Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season.
 
Vickie McDonough
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to all the Chapter-a-Week readers! I'm praying this holiday season brings an exceptionally full cup of blessings to you and your family, and that 2012 proves to be a banner year for us all. Thank you for your continued support of authors--we wouldn't be here without you!

Sincerely,
Alison Strobel

Merry Christmas to each one of you and your families. I hope that the Christmas season and the coming year is wonderful for you and your loved ones.

Margaret Daley
Ellie Quicke and Bea Abbot join me in wishing you a Merry Christmas. They hope that all the books you read in the New Year will leave you with happy memories of hours well spent in the reading of a good story. Both Ellie and Bea will be bringing you new books in 2012; MURDER IN MIND for Ellie in the summer and FALSE ALARM for Bea next winter.
From my heart to yours at this special time of the year...
Veronica Heley

Merry Christmas to readers everywhere! May the season take your breath away with the One True Story that became fact, and may the New Year inspire you to embrace the adventure God is calling you to, with purpose and passion!
Tracy L. Higley       
I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and add to it a wish for peace in our world.
Lyn Cote

It is never often enough that writers get to thank our readers for choosing to read our books and so often passing the news on to their friends and families about their delightful find. So this Christmas season, I am wishing you and yours the most blessed of holidays with holy times, all the love and laughter you need and desire, not only now but through the year. I pray for us all that our attitudes of gratitude grow deeper and richer and front and center in our lives. May you be visited with delightful surprises and the absolute knowledge of how much God loves you. Merry Christmas, happy new year and joy filled hearts be yours.
Hugs too,
Lauraine Snelling

"Merry Christmas, everybody! One of the best things about Christmas time is the chance to send out greetings to friends like you. I love sharing stories so 2011 was a good year for me with two new books, Angel Sister and The Blessed. It was also a difficult year with my mother's failing memory and health, but isn't that the way of every year for all of us? Happy times and other more challenging times. I'm thankful the Lord blesses us in all times, and I am so blessed with a wonderful family and many reading friends like you. May you have a beautiful Christmas with every gift wrapped in love. And a blessed and happy New Year too."
Ann H. Gabhart

Thank you to all who have traveled back to Old Testament times with me in the stories of the Wives of King David. I pray God's blessings on each one of you. And from our house to yours, Merry Christmas!

Jill Eileen Smith

Wishing you all the joy of Christmas,
Marta Perry

Merry Christmas to all you wonderful readers of Christian fiction for you are obviously people of taste, wisdom, and insight. May the Lord richly bless you through the season and all next year.
-Gayle Roper

Merry Christmas, reading friends! May God fill your life with His wondrous joy and give you the gift of extra hours for reading in the New Year. Blessings to you and your family!
--Marlo Schalesky

Merry Christmas from Tracey Bateman! To all readers of Christian fiction, thank you for supporting our efforts to bring faith-centered stories of hope and healing. May God bless you this Christmas season and in the coming year and may He be glorified as you live, move and have your being in Him.
Merry Christmas!
Tracey Bateman

Hello my Chapter-a-Week friends, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas 
and a blessed New Year!  One thing I especially love about that week 
between Christmas and New Years is that I can finally slow down and 
READ, something that becomes more of a luxury the busier I get.  My 
wish is that you'll be able to do the same.
 
Thanks so much for your support of Christian fiction throughout the 
year!  May you have a wonderful holiday with time for family, friends, 
and curling up somewhere comfy with a cup of hot chocolate and a 
delicious new book.
 
Blessings,
Mindy Starns Clark

May the Lord's presence and truth be with you this holiday season, and throughout the New Year!
Many Blessings,
Maureen Lang

Dear Readers,

One of the greatest (and most unexpected) blessings about writing are the relationships I've made with you. Thank you not only for reading my books, but for coming alongside me and taking these journeys with me, for embracing these characters like I do. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and God's richest blessings in this New Year.

Warmly,
Tamera Alexander

"Somehow not only for Christmas
But all the long year through,
The joy that you give to others
Is the joy that comes back to you."
 
Thanks for letting me be a part of your life through books! Wishing you a joy-filled celebration of Jesus' birth!
Susan Meissner

Greetings from Kentucky! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and lots of family time.
Susan Page Davis

No comments: