Friday, July 04, 2008

CAW! CAW! Chapter A Week

Linda Hall
Shadows at the Window
Steeple Hill/Love Inspired, July `08

Shadows at the Window is the second in the `Shadows' trilogy which features women who must make peace with their past before moving on - and finding love in the present. Lilly Johnson, the heroine writes:

I wasn't always the law-abiding, churchgoing young woman I am today. Not too long ago I did shameful things and then ran far away. Not even my beloved fiancé, youth minister Greg Whitten, knows the truth about my past. But now my worst nightmare has come true. Someone has pictures of the old me and is sending them to me, to Greg, to the church. And if I want to live happily ever after-if I want to live at all-I'll need my newfound faith and Greg's love more than ever.

ABOUT LINDA:

Linda Hall is the award winning author of fifteen suspense novels and many articles and short stories. She has worked as a newspaper reporter and feature writer and now writes fiction full time. Currently she is writing romantic suspense for Harlequin's Steeple Hill/Love Inspired line.

She has been short listed twice for the Christy Award and her books have won many other awards. Hall is known real characters facing real life challenges.

Maybe you will see yourself in one of the characters in Shadows at the Window.

Linda invites you to visit her website: Http://writerhall.com

No comments: